Tuesday 14 February 2012

Two more Wall Stencils at OTC!!

We've been debating who to have on the walls in two of the classrooms and last week the students made their decision. I worked on the images over the weekend and with the help of Skype (yes Skype!!!), Lekan (IT Technician) and Mr. Efemena (Art Teacher) I got the images in place and painted up.






Some comments from students include:

I think it's cool. Nice.
Sanjo OMOSA

Nice because of Asa, a kind of icon in our generation. We can really relate with it.
Michael SONARIWO

(Asa) Quite inspiring. She is a Nigerian/African Icon, a popular person who has made it globally.
Emmanuel ONIGBANJO

Nice. Cool. Inspiring.
Chiemeri MOGBOLU

I think the pictures and nice and very modern. They reflect us, but I prefer the Asa picture. It is a picture of our generation. We can relate with it. She is a character we see daily.
Kanyinsade DANIELS

A great work of art.
Onyinye INJOKE

No comments:

Post a Comment