Saturday 10 December 2011

Hello again! V exciting to be a part of the OxbridgeTC Alumni Blog! I'm Tolu Ogunsanya, son of Dr. Ogunsanya and a Director of OxbridgeTC.

I've been working hard this morning to set up various ways for you to stay up to speed with goings on.

You can either subscribe to our blog here, Sign up for Feeds or follow us on Twitter. I'm working of Flickr, Facebook, Linkedin etc so keep an eye out for those. Why so many options? Different strokes for different folks! I want to make sure anyone can keep up to speed in a format they are comfortable with and that works well for them. Don't worry about missing out on anything if you only follow one format. They all feed directly into each other so you won't miss a thing!

Lastly Nchedo Ajulu, a founding Alumni member based in Liverpool has exceeded our expectations and set up a Youtube page. X students telling us how their lives have developed after their time with us in Nigeria. As I said when I started V exciting and I look forward to seeing where this journey takes up!

:-)

Tolu

1 comment: