Monday 27 January 2014

Laurette College Visits Oxbridge

Students of Laureate College Mafoluku, Lagos and two of their teachers paid the college a visit on the 23rd of January 2014, under Oxbridge Taster Day Session, where the door of the college was  open to interested schools to visit and have a first-hand experience of the educational services offered by the college.


The students and their teachers came as early as 9a.m. and this time round, we had a set of exciting students, who were so engrossed in the fun of exploring the college that they didn’t feel like leaving when it was time to go. They visited the classrooms, and other interesting areas in the college. They also had the opportunity to attend some classes with the college Vice-Principal. The day culminated in a lunch with Oxbridge students.


The visiting students shared their experiences and one could not but feel the impact of the visit on them:


Senebif Nanya, an SS3 girl  said, ‘I think it is the only college I see in Nigeria with a high standard. I think it is the right place for me on my journey to school in Canada.’ ’


Rajim Gbile had this to say, ‘The visit today was fun and I  enjoyed every bit of it. I attended a Further Maths class and the class was fun too. Students too were fun to be with. I hope to come back some day’’.


Chisom Isreal also shared his experience, ‘’A wonderful experience .I met wonderful people and wonderful facilities and I would really like to come back to the school’’. According to Chibuke, ‘’It was a nice experience, like home away from home.I learnt a lot from the Maths class and I hope to come here for my A ‘Levels’’.


By 2pm,it was time to go and not empty-handed as the Marketing Team of the college handed each visitor a goody bag.


IMG_4526


IMG_4528


IMG_4533


IMG_4537



Laurette College Visits Oxbridge

No comments:

Post a Comment